The following is a complete list of the bug fixes and enhancements provided in the June 2022 Release. Some of the bug fixes listed below may address existing Support Articles. A comprehensive list is at the bottom of this page.
June 2022 release highlights
- Implemented IndexNow Sitemap submission (used by Bing and other search engines)
- Added the ability to translate User Roles
Important notes/Breaking changes
There are no medium or high risk breaking changes that occurred during this release.
Low risk breaking changes are:
- Removed Hawksearch health check from QuickPing.
- OrderSubmitSettings RealTimeOrderSubmitService not website independent.
Partners/Developers: You can view a cumulative list of breaking changes, including Spire breaking changes, at the bottom of this page. (Note the two tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet: one for cumulative breaking changes, one for Spire breaking changes.)
- Added custom CSS field to Image, Link, Link List, Navigation List and Slideshow widgets.
- Enhanced performance by changing CategoryList Widget so large category trees are not downloaded.
- Added the ability to translate User Roles.
- Added logging for website changes to Audit Logs in the Admin Console.
- Upgraded IronPDF for invoice email generation.
- Added tooltip description to 'Enable Preview Login' setting.
- Enhanced field mapping for the Price Matrix job.
- Limited reinitiating of TokenEx calls to 20 seconds after failure to prevent endless call loop.
- Enhanced performance by limiting TokenEx script to the payment screen.
- Implemented IndexNow sitemap submission for search engines.
- Enhanced the capabilities of the WIS Broker to handle larger amounts of data.
- Removed unnecessary 'Classic pages were not generated...' Application Log message.
- Fixed an issue where Swatch Dropdown did not honor Show Swatch Description setting in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where new sites failed to load with a pageLinks error in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where searching part numbers with "/" in them yielded unrelated results in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where a child variant's URL segment was shown as 'option' in URL rather than the ERP number in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where the div element was wrapping widgets outside the CMS edit mode in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where CMS pages using Layouts lost contents in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where the Select Brands dropdown on the Brand Gallery widget did not display the brand list in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where the "padding" property used in the component did not exist in the theme in Spire, which may have resulted in invalid CSS output and prevented cloud deployments.
- Fixed an issue where unneeded text was added to PLP product image alt text in Spire.
- Fixed an import issue where the product brand would not clear when Ignore blank cells was toggled to No.
- Fixed an issue with empty categories.
- Fixed an issue where A+ Connector tax call failed when user ID had special characters.
- Fixed an issue where the rule engine For Dynamic Categories returned incorrect product counts.
- Fixed an issue with Hawksearch where the results property on the SearchResult object could be null and throw a null reference exception.
- Fixed an issue with the Real Time Order Submit Service determining which service to use based on the website that submits an order first after a recycle.
- Fixed an issue with empty job step parameters not working when scheduling a linked job.
- Fixed a performance issue with the Hawksearch function.
- Fixed a Hawksearch indexing error.
- Fixed an issue where the Nightly Maintenance job completed with errors.
- Fixed encoding issues with CompassApi.
- Fixed an issue where Hawksearch field "type" was created as "text" rather than "keywordtext."
- Fixed an issue with redirect-based payment methods for the Adyen drop-in.
- Fixed an issue where Google Analytics was not able to capture events due to DataLayer not being generated.
- Fixed an issue where Google Analytics was not able to capture events.
Related support articles