A Saved View is a way to reuse frequently-used filter combinations. You create a saved view from the Plan module.
In this article, you will learn how to:
Create a saved view
- Define and select the filters you want to save.
- Click Save View.
- Enter a name for your saved filter.
- Optionally enter a description for it.
- Click Save.
Manage saved views
Your saved views are in the top bar of the Plan module.
In the My Saved View section of the dropdown, hover over the options menu (...) to select one of the following options:
- Copy View – Copy a private or public view.
- Delete View – Delete a view that you created.
- Edit Title & Description – Make changes to an existing saved view.
Share a view
- Click Share to share a saved view with your colleagues in the organization, even without saving the view first.
- If the view isn't saved yet, the Share view dialog box creates an automatic name (containing the View Name, followed by the timestamp), which you can edit.
- Enter names or emails. You can also add an optional message (up to 150 characters).
- Click Share.
Click Copy Link to copy the direct URL to a saved view, which is available only to users who have access to this view. A notification appears on top of a view if you preview a shared view using a URL.
Frequently asked questions
Who can see a view?
At the time of creation, saved views are private to the creator, but can be shared with the whole organization by means of making it public.
Who can share a view?
A private filter can only be shared by the creator.
Who can edit or delete a view?
Only the view creator can edit or delete a saved filter view, whether public or private.
Who can copy a view?
Anyone in an instance can copy a shared saved filter and save it with a different name with additional edits to the filter.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.