Make campaigns mandatory during task/event creation
Released: to Edge environment 04/07/2022
Users will now have the ability to make campaigns mandatory for task or event creation on the instance level.
Released: to Edge environment 04/04/2022
Convert any campaign into a template to be used in future to start off complex campaigns with a single click.
When a campaign is templatized, the following elements are preserved within the Campaign Template:
- Campaign briefs
- Tasks, including all the elements within the task:
- Related tasks/events (if they belong to the same parent campaign or it’s sub-campaigns)
- Publishing information
- Budget information
- Workflow (including due dates, assignees, etc.)
- Events and all of its data
- Campaign fields
- Campaign contents
- Campaign attachments
- Sub-campaigns and all the elements within them (including briefs, tasks, fields, etc.)
- All assigned dates of the Campaign along with its sub-campaigns and tasks are preserved as durations that is later used to either forward or backward schedule while creating a template from the campaign (as per creator’s preference on the create modal)
- Budget information of the campaign and all of its activities.
- Shared permissions of the parent campaign as well as all of its activities (sub-campaigns, tasks, etc.)
While creating a Campaign from the template, users can:
- Preview the campaign template before selecting it.
- Cherry pick elements they want to replicate in the new campaign.
- Forward/backward schedule the campaign and all of its elements.
Users can access templates from the settings page and carry out the following:
- Preview templates
- Delete any campaign template
- Activate/De-activate campaign templates
However, users will NOT be able to EDIT existing templates within the scope of this release.