Features are released for general availability (GA) to Cutting Edge customers with stringent performance and SLA criteria, and with in-app tutorials and documentation. During the Cutting Edge period of 1 to 6 weeks, customers can provide feedback that helps to shape the “final state” for Standard customer GA.
Board view (tasks)
Released: Cutting Edge, 1/29/2021
Leveraging agile practices to better visualize work-in-progress and maximize output, users will be able to view step and task by status - Not started, in progress and completed. With drag and drop functionality, in-line editing, customizable boards, and more, users will benefit from additional resources for better agile planning and execution of their marketing initiatives.
Change ownership of asset or folder (library)
Released: Cutting Edge, 1/28/2021
Enables users with edit access to an asset or folder to change the owner of that asset or folder.
Asset and folder sharing (library)
Released: Cutting Edge, 1/27/2021
- Users will be able to upload and share view or edit access to Library assets and folders directly with users, teams, and organizations.
- Campaign and Task permissions inheritance will be respected, meaning if users have edit access to a campaign, they can edit the Library assets that originate from that campaign.
- Folder permissions inheritance will be respected, meaning if users have edit access to a folder, they will have edit access to all assets and subfolders within that folder (waterfall permissions).
- Users can request the owner of a folder/asset to grant view/edit access similar to tasks or campaigns.
- Users can now access the share dropdown for assets and folders from the card/list ellipsis menu “...”, side pane preview of folder/asset, full-page folder preview, and full-page preview modal of the asset.
Default campaign (campaigns, tasks)
When users create a new task and assign it to a campaign, the campaign dropdown will default to the last campaign with edit access the user visited.
Task assignees are no longer watchers (task)
As a Task Watcher, users will no longer be automatically notified of any changes within the task, reducing the amount of irrelevant notifications users receive as Watchers. Should a user prefer to receive these notifications, users can navigate to their Settings page to change this and manage other notifications at any time.
Asset uploader ID (library)
When an asset is uploaded to the Library, the user who uploaded the asset under the Usage accordion is visible. This provides more visibility and allows users to know who uploaded each asset.
External Work Management API (integrations
The Work Management API allows users to integrate with external work management systems such as Jira. Designate a step in a Workflow to be delegated to an external system so that status updates, documents, comments, and other attachments can be exchanged with the Welcome user seamlessly. Due dates, assignees, brief data, and custom fields can all be synchronized in real-time between Welcome and the external system, offering Welcome users uninterrupted access to their counterparts.