Features are released for general availability (GA) to Cutting Edge customers with stringent performance and SLA criteria, and with in-app tutorials and documentation. During the Cutting Edge period of 1 to 6 weeks, customers can provide feedback that helps to shape the “final state” for Standard customer GA.
Planner and time tracking (resources view)
Released: Cutting Edge, 04/08/2021
See the "Planned" vs. "Available" hours of individual resources on your team.
At-a-glance visualization of resource bandwidth helps you keep tabs on the capacity across all your team resources so you can see who is working on what (and when) to maximize output.
Give users the ability to log how much time (in 15 minute increments) their step took to complete, and view "Planned" vs. "Actual" reports to measure how much time a step actually took to complete vs. what was originally planned.
Invite users from everywhere (campaign, task, work request)
- Users can now invite new users directly within the context of their work.
- Share a campaign with new users & invite them to collaborate on the campaign
- Assign a step to new users & invite them to contribute to a task/step
- Assign a Work Request to a new user & invite them to take actions
- Add a new user as a Watcher of a Work Request
Invited users are defaulted to the Instance’s “Default Role” and are marked as “Pending” until they have accepted and joined the instance.