||Asset and Folder Sharing
Added since Beta:
- Admins can set the “default sharing” behavior from the Asset Management menu in Settings
- Improved notifications when Asset/Folder is shared
- Users will be able to upload and share a view or edit access to Library assets and folders directly with users, teams, and organizations.
- Campaign and Task permissions inheritance will be respected, meaning if you have edit access to a campaign, you can edit the
Library assets that originate from that campaign.
- Folder permissions inheritance will be respected, meaning if you have edit access to a folder, you have edit access to all assets and subfolders within that folder (waterfall permissions)
- You can request the owner of a folder/asset to grant view/edit access similar to tasks or campaigns.
- You can access the share dropdown for assets and folders from the card/list ellipsis menu “...“, side pane preview of folder/asset, full-page folder preview, and full-page preview modal of the asset.
||Plan Module [BETA]
||The Ability to “Share Views” within the Plan Module
We have introduced the ability to “Share Views” directly from the Plan Module.
This feature includes the functionality to:
- Share your own saved views
- Share views directly without saving
||Granulated Permissions for Home
||Admins will now be able to provide granulated access to the homepage. Providing access to the Home module does not automatically provide access to the Dashboard Widgets now, thus allowing better control over analytics data.
||Calendar and Work Module
||Plan Module [BETA]
The all-new ‘Plan’ module combines Calendar & Work modules into one, giving users a single place to plan, visualize and manage all their campaigns & content.
This release includes the following features:
- List View- An intuitive, spreadsheet-like table to create, update and manage your marketing strategy.
- Calendar View- A birds-eye view across all of your marketing activity — planned work and scheduled content.
- Timeline View- An easy-to-read, Gantt-style calendar to visualize all of your marketing campaigns.
- Board View- Agile-inspired views & powerful pivot tables to visualize work or content using robust metadata.
- Unified Filter- A clutter-free and customizable filter panel that will preserve your selections across all views within the plan module.
- Saved Views- A way to preserve your preferences for each of the above views for later use.
We redesigned the whole Sign-up and Log-in flow for all Welcome users.
All new users, signing up for a freemium/trial instance, will be navigated through the new sign-up flow along with a quick survey which will help us optimize their experience onto the platform in the future.
All existing users, however, will only see the new log-in page and will not have to fill in the survey.