The following is a complete list of the bug fixes and enhancements provided in the August 2022 Release. Some of the bug fixes listed below may address existing Support Articles. A comprehensive list is at the bottom of this page.
August 2022 release highlights
- Added the ability for users to define search radius on Change PickUp screen and Location Finder page in Classic and Spire CMS.
- Added the indexing of News Summary and News Content for enhanced search.
Important notes/Breaking changes
There are no medium or high risk breaking changes that occurred during this release.
Low risk breaking changes are:
- Added method to non-extensible controller
- Added method to non-extensible interface ITokenExUtilities interface
- Added method to non-extensible interface IEntityTranslationService interface
Partners/Developers: You can view a cumulative list of breaking changes, including Spire breaking changes, at the bottom of this page. (Note the two tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet: one for cumulative breaking changes, one for Spire breaking changes.)
- Added custom CSS field to the button widget
- Added custom CSS field to the logo widget
- Added the ability for users to define search radius on Change PickUp screen
- Added the ability for users to define search radius on Location Finder page
- Added external Single Sign-On support for custom claims
- Added the indexing of News Summary and News Content
- Added the ability for users to define search radius on Change PickUp screen in Classic
- Added the ability for users to define search radius on Location Finder page in Classic
- Added category descriptions for product lists in Classic
- Added the ability to log out users from all current sessions after a password change in Classic
- Moved custom widget groups to the bottom of list in Classic
- Hid the quantity field on the Product Detail Page for out of stock variants when backorder is disabled in Classic
- Added performance enhancements for Top Sellers widget
- Added log queries for content search in Elasticsearch
- Hid inappropriate commands for transactions in the Admin Console
- Limited Order History to show only assigned ShipTos
- Improved UnsupportedPage handling
- Disabled "Credit Card Transaction Treated as a Sale" for Adyen drop-in
- Fixed an issue where client IP mismatch prevented editing in Classic CMS.
- Whitelisted Microsoft.VisualBasic to fix build failure issue with Compass connector.
- Fixed an issue where price does not show when user signed in and Website Access setting is Sign In Required To Add To Cart Or See Prices.
- Fixed an issue with IronPdf hanging and reverted to initial state of code.
- Fixed an issue with Payeezy for level II and level III credit card processing
- Fixed an issue where the pages menu did not display in Mobile view
- Fixed an issue with widgets in subdirectories not bundling correctly
- Fixed an issue where Saved Order filters did not reset
- Fixed an issue where page URLs ending in "/" resulted in a 404 error in Spire
- Fixed an issue where the Customer Part Number did not display on the Product Detail Page for stand-alone products in Spire
- Fixed an issue where Catalog Product images could not be saved with a specific sort order value
- Fixed an issue with the Rich Content Widget hiding Froala link functionality in Spire
- Fixed an issue where the mobile side bar would not close when clicking on a content page link in the Main Navigation Bar in Spire
- Fixed errors appearing in logs when indexing custom properties with Hawksearch
- Fixed an issue preventing multiple saved credit cards with the same type and last 4 digits
- Fixed an error with importing CSV data during AD Feed Data job
- Fixed an error that appeared when accessing a Brand Detail Page with no products in Spire
- Fixed an application log warning about an invalid signature
- Fixed the incorrect encoding of passwords with special characters in P21 API connection type
Related support articles