Submit a request
Please sign in to create or review requests.
Attention Optimizely Experimentation Customers
Optimizely is migrating to a new Zendesk instance to merge our support teams together after the acquisition last year.
If you came to this URL from one of Optimizely’s experimentation products (Web, Full Stack, or Rollouts), you will need to reset your password to gain access to our new Zendesk system to review requests you have submitted.
To reset your password follow these steps
- Click on ‘Sign In’ on the top right corner of this page.
- Click on ‘Forgot my password’ link
- Enter your email address you use within the Optimizely experimentation product
- You should receive an email to that address with a link to reset your password.
If for some reason you don’t have an account you will need to create a new account and not associated with your experimentation product login.
Steps to creating account
- Click on ‘Sign In’ in the top right corner of this page.
- Click on the ‘Sign up’ link near the bottom.
- Write your full name and email address in the two input fields (email address should be the same one you use to login to Optimizely)
- Click the ‘Sign up’ button
If you are having issues signing up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org