When a Windows user logs in, we sync that data to the database. Since the Windows membership provider cannot delete a Windows user, there is no delete functionality in the UI to delete a user.
Articles in Section
- "Unable to Login with user 'USER' [EKSite -> GetSiteVariables()]" Error
- 401 error using Windows Authentication and SSL when accessing form reports in the workarea
- Adding Active Directory Users to SQL Role Groups
- Application Pool Recycling Causes Session Loss
- Configuring Single Sign On (SSO) with Active Directory - Documentation Supplement
- Connectivity issue with search, notification service or DXH?
- Enabling NTLM Authentication (Automatic logon)
- Failed Ektron Login Attempts Being Logged In Event Viewer
- How to re-enable Active Directory
- How To Reset The Builtin User In Ektron