Setting Up an Alloy Site for CMS 12: A Step-by-Step Guide
1. To install the .Net 6 SDK, please click on the link provided below and select the Windows operating system along with the X64 architecture option.
2. Access the Windows Command Line interface (CMD)
3. To create a new folder where you wish to place the Alloy site, for example, at location c:\Alloy12, please follow these steps:
4. Execute the following commands within the c:\Alloy12 directory
dotnet new -i Episerver.Templates
dotnet new epi-alloy-mvc
5. Open your preferred web browser and copy the URL provided below. You will be prompted to set up an admin username and password for the Alloy site.