- Optimizely Web Experimentation
After connecting your Web Experimentation project to your instance of Experiment Collaboration, you can link your experiment to a hypothesis in Experiment Collaboration. Linking an experiment lets you easily reference your real-time experiment data and orchestrate your whole experimentation program from one place.
For help with linking experiments, see the Connect Experiment Collaboration to Web Experimentation demo and follow the steps below.
- Click the Collaborate shortcut from your Web project or go to https://app.welcomesoftware.com/ to navigate to Experiment Collaboration.
- From the Plan view in Experiment Collaboration, open the hypothesis that you want to link to an experiment.
- Under the Experiment tab, click Link Experiment.
- Select the Web project the experiment you want to link belongs to.
- Select the experiment you want to link to the hypothesis.
- Click Link.
- From the Plan view, under the Experiment tab, click the context menu (...).
- Select Unlink.