- Optimizely Feature Experimentation
- Optimizely Full Stack (Legacy)
- Optimizely Web Experimentation
- Optimizely Performance Edge
The developer console helps you debug and troubleshoot live (published) experiments and campaigns.
To open the console in Chrome, do one of the following tasks:
- Right-click any page element and select Inspect Element. Click the Console tab.
- Using a keyboard shortcut, open Developer Tools and bring focus to the console.
Windows: Ctrl + Shift + J
Mac: Cmd + Opt +J
See also console in Chrome.
To open the console in Firefox:
- Install Firebug for a user-friendly version of the developer console.
- Right-click an element on the page and select Inspect Element with Firebug.
Or, use the following keyboard shortcuts:
Mac: Cmd + Opt + S
Windows: Cmd + Opt + S
See also console in Firefox.