- Optimizely Feature Experimentation
- Optimizely Full Stack (Legacy)
- Optimizely Web Experimentation
- Optimizely Performance Edge
The developer console helps you debug and troubleshoot live (published) experiments and campaigns.
To open the console in Chrome, do one of the following tasks:
- Right-click any page element and select Inspect Element. Click the Console tab.
- Using a keyboard shortcut, open Developer Tools and bring focus to the console.
- Windows – Ctrl + Shift + J
- Mac – Cmd + Opt +J
See also console in Chrome.
To open the console in Firefox:
Use the following keyboard shortcuts:
Mac – Cmd + Opt + S
Windows – Cmd + Opt + S
See also console in Firefox.