In this article, we will be walking through the steps on how to view the scoring of products on a Product Listing Page (PLP).
Because the ranking scores are determined within Elasticsearch and not Configured Commerce , the exact sequencing of logic used to determine rankings is not known.
Here are the appropriate steps on how to check the score of a product listing page.
- Go to your desired URL. In this example, we will be using a sandbox website.
- Right-click the page and click inspect. This will bring up your Google Developer Tools.
- Search for your desired product.
- In your Google Developer Tools page, you will want to go to the Network tab within the Google Developer Tools.
- The response of the API that was hit starts with applyPersonalization.
- Select the Preview Tab and click the drop-down within the Preview Tab called products.
- Within the product 0 drop-down of the product, you will want to scroll down until you find the score of that product. Here is the final score of the product.
For a greater understanding of how these scores are being impacted, you can check out the Understand search ranking and relevance article.