A Mobile Push message is delivered from a software application to a mobile device, and appears on the device without a specific request from the recipient. Use Mobile Push, for example, to inform your customers about the current shipping status and delivery time of an ordered product. Or send appointment reminders.
- Automated dispatch through Smart Campaigns and Marketing Automation.
- Customize Mobile Push messages by setting time limits and fields for individual target links. See Configuring a Mobile Push message.
- Add an image and personalize the Mobile Push message by using field functions.
- Integrated preview function.
- Optimizely Campaign integrations for Mobile Push are available for Android and iOS operating systems.
For information on setting up Mobile Push, see Optimizely World.