Android-SDK - 3.2.0
August 21st 2019
This minor release updates the SDK to use the Optimizely Java SDK 3.2.1 which includes the following:
### New Features:
* The default datafile manager now supports the Java SDK [ProjectConfigManager](https://github.com/optimizely/java-sdk/blob/master/core-api/src/main/java/com/optimizely/ab/config/ProjectConfigManager.java)
* The default datafile manager with polling enabled will pickup new ProjectConfigs without needing to re-initialize.
* You can register for Datafile change notifications.
### Bug Fixes:
* Potential bug fix for ANRs where a service is started but there is a bad network connection. [#PR295](https://github.com/optimizely/android-sdk/pull/295)
* DatafileHandler interface has been deprecated. In the future we will start using the ProjectConfigManager from the Java SDK mentioned above.