November 29, 2021
- Added a Lite bundle which does not include Data file manager and Event Processor packages. This reduces the bundle size up to 20% and is helpful for some platforms (such as edge service providers) that do not need extended functionality offered by these packages.
- Removed Client engine validation in the SDK to allow tracking events from new clients without modifying SDK code.
- Reduced SDK client initialization time by removing `OptimizelyConfig` creation from initialization. The `OptimizelyConfig` object is now created on the first call to `getOptimizelyConfig` API.
- Made Improvements to logging mechanism. The SDK no longer concatenates and formats messages which do not qualify for the log level set by the user.
- Updated `json-schema` package version to `0.4.0` to fix a high-severity vulnerability ([Prototype Pollution](https://snyk.io/vuln/SNYK-JS-JSONSCHEMA-1920922)).