This topic maps each corresponding UI element for a feature with two experiments in legacy Optimizely Full Stack Experimentation to a flag with two A/B tests in Optimizely Feature Experimentation. See Feature Experimentation application migration.
- The feature name (with_audience) in legacy Full Stack becomes the flag name in Feature Experimentation.
- The feature key (with_audience) becomes the flag's key.
- The feature's variables (str_var) becomes the flag's variables.
- The feature test experiment (feature_test_archived) becomes an A/B test rule attached to the flag.
- The feature test experiment (started_running_feature) becomes an A/B test rule attached to the flag.
The targeted rollout rule state on or off becomes the rule's status, play or paused.
- The targeted rollout traffic allocation Traffic % (72) becomes the rule's Ramp Percentage.
The targeted rollout audience becomes the targeted delivery rule's audience (aud1).
- Legacy Optimizely Full Stack Experimentation
- Optimizely Feature Experimentation