The Company Overview page shows key performance indicators with two metrics that identify opportunities for improvement and move your business forward:
- Horizon Metrics – Metrics that drive a business.
- Impact Metrics – Metrics that have a significant impact on the Horizon Metrics.
To access the company overview report, go to Company and select the desired reporting period and comparison period.
- Customer Lifetime Revenue – Sum of revenue through the end of that period for active customers divided by the count of active customers who purchased in that period.
- Total Revenue – Sum of revenue (orders minus cancels, returns, and refunds).
- Average Order Value – Average sum of revenue for orders in the selected period, excluding canceled orders.
- Conversions Per Customer – Average number of conversions per identified customers.
- Visits – Number of visits.
- Revenue Per Visit – Average revenue for the visits.
- New Customers – Count of newly identified customers. A customer is anyone whose information Optimizely Data Platform (ODP) has collected, even if the individual has not made a purchase.
- New Purchasers – Count of first-time purchasers.
- New Repeat Customers – Count of customers who have purchased for their second time.
- New Loyal Customers – Count of customers who have purchased for their third time.
- New Churned Customers – Count of customers that have moved from active to churned.
- No Purchase to First Purchase: The count of customers who had their first purchase in the selected period divided by the count of active customers who had not purchased prior.
- First Purchase to Repeat: The count of customers who had their second purchase in the selected period divided by the count of active customers who had their first purchase prior to or during.
- Repeat to Loyal: The count of customers who had their third purchase in the selected period divided by the count of active customers who had their second purchase prior to or during.
- Churn to Engaged: Count of customers that moved from churned to engaged.
- Churn to Purchase: Count of customers that moved from churned to purchase regardless of intervening engagements (also known as "winbacks").
- Active Customers – Customers who have engaged with content across your communication channels, excluding email and push send events.
- Churned Customers – Customers who have been inactive for 30 days but made a purchase prior to becoming inactive.
- Identified Customers – Customers who are actively identifiable by a customer ID or email address, excluding anonymous visitors.