All of the Optimizely Experimentation API documentation is maintained in the developer documentation. Read on for specific URLs to our available Optimizely Experimentation REST APIs reference documentation.
Optimizely Web Experimentation
Use them to learn more about:
Integrating Optimizely Web Experimentation with your CMS
Creating custom audiences and events
Conditionally activating experiments
Pulling data into internal reports, and more.
Optimizely Feature Experimentation
The Optimizely Feature Experimentation APIs can be referenced under Optimizely Flags API in our developer reference documentation.
Use the Optimizely Flags API to:
- Manage your flags
- Update Variable defintions
- Update Variations
- Update your Environments
The Optimizely Feature Experimentation Agent API can be found under Optimizely Agent API also in the developer reference documentation.
Optimizely Full Stack Experimentation (Legacy)
The Optimizely Full Stack APIs can be found under the legacy version of our developer reference documentation under Optimizely API.
The Optimizely API allows you to:
- Create Optimizely Full Stack Experimentation audiences based on information collected from your Data Management Platform.
- Manage Optimizely Full Stack Experimentation projects from an internal system.
- Pull results data into an internal dashboard or results widget.
- Send email alerts when specific results are achieved.
The Optimizely Full Stack Agent API can be found under Optimizely Agent API.