- Optimizely Feature Experimentation
- Optimizely Full Stack (Legacy)
- Optimizely Web Experimentation
- Optimizely Web Personalization
- Optimizely Performance Edge
- A metric is not tracking correctly – If you see few or no conversions, check the Results page. See Metrics do not track correctly.
- Your page loads slowly, or you see flashing or flickering – If your original content appears for a moment before the variation, see how to Fix flashing of flickering variation content.
- Your variation content does not appear on your live site – If you are not seeing the changes you expect, see Cannot see the variation.
- See also Experiment not activating.
- See also No traffic in experiment.
Tools for testing
If things do not look right, the following resources can help you diagnose the issue:
- Preview tool – helps you check the functionality of your experiments and campaigns, including how visual changes look for different audiences and when events fire.
- Network console – helps you verify whether events in a live experiment or campaign are firing correctly. Use it to check that metrics are tracked correctly on your Results page.
- Optimizely Web Experimentation log – helps you diagnose more difficult issues in a live experiment or campaign. It tells you whether an experiment or campaign activates on the page, whether you qualify for an audience condition, and whether changes on a page are applied.
- Optimizely Web Experimentation's cookies and localStorage – uniquely identify visitors, track their actions, and deliver consistent experiences across page loads.