- Optimizely Web Experimentation
- Optimizely Web Personalization
Optimizely Web Experimentation lets you perform A/B testing (also known as split testing) and multivariate testing across your entire technology stack. In Optimizely Web Experimentation, these are called experiments.
The project is a space where you build and manage experiments and track the results.
Optimizely Web Experimentation collects data about your visitors and conversions and runs them through our Stats Engine to show you which variations are winners or losers compared to your baseline so that you can make decisions about which changes to implement on your site.
The following image shows how the process works:
How else can you use Optimizely Web Experimentation?
- Run A/B tests across multiple pages, funnels, or flows.
- Run tests that compare two different URLs.
- Use Optimizely Web Experimentation as a content delivery tool: make changes or hotfixes that you can show to all visitors.
- Run separate experiments directed at separate audiences.