The API overview provides access to specific data like URLs, IDs and authorization codes required when integrating Optimizely Campaign using for example REST and SOAP APIs.
To open the API overview, open the Optimizely Campaign menu and select Administration > API Overview.
See also API documentation on Optimizely World:
Information in the API overview
The ID of the client you are logged in to and a link to the REST API User Manual.
The ID of the client you are logged in to and a link to the SOAP API User Manual.
Here you find a link to the HTTP API User Manual with more information and examples.
- Standard Basic URL. The default URL for the tracking of post clicks.
- User Event Basic URL. The URL for the tracking of post clicks that are not related to a mailing.
Overview of the recipient lists in your client, and information required for the HTTP and SOAP APIs.
You can also manage authorization codes for recipient lists:
- Select a recipient list in the listing.
- Click Manage Authorization Codes….
- Click Create Authorization Code to add a new code for the recipient list. Or, select an authorization code in the list and click Deactivate Authorization Code, to deactivate it.
Treat the authorization codes of the form service as sensitively as a combination of user name and password! Never pass the authorization code to third parties and never use HTTP API calls of the form service directly on your websites or in messages. HTTP API calls of the form service must always be executed by the server without exposing the used source code to others. To use HTTP operations in mailings, use the mail service of the HTTP API.
Target groups are available in your client, with information required for the HTTP and SOAP APIs.
Opt-in processes are available in your client, with information required for the HTTP and SOAP APIs.
Special mailings are available in your client, with information required for the SMTP API.