If send time optimization is set up in your client, you will have access to the Send time optimization Overview, an additional analysis feature of Smart Campaigns.
The overview analyzes the distribution of mailing send times and peak send times. The overview also displays the number of recipients to whom your message is sent at the fallback time because there was insufficient data to determine a personalized send time.
To generate and view the send time optimization overview, do the following:
- Open the Optimizely Campaign menu and select Campaigns > Smart Campaigns.
- Select a campaign and click Analysis.
- In the Campaign analysis window, click New Analysis. A new campaign analysis containing the Send Time Optimization Overview is created.
It may take a few minutes to generate the analysis.
Send time optimization overview
In the Campaign analysis window, you can see context menus with data about recipients and the campaign nodes.
To view the send time optimization overview, click the corresponding Wait node or A/B Test node.
The Send Time Optimization Overview display the distribution of mailings, peak send times, and number of recipients to whom your message was sent at the fallback time.
In the Send Time Optimization Overview, you have the following options:
- Zoom. To zoom in on the graphic, click and drag the computer mouse over the desired time window.
- Reset zoom. To return to the default view, click Reset Zoom.
- Close. To close the Send Time Optimization Overview, click Close in the upper right corner.