You can group products that you want to promote or sell in Optimizely Email Product Recommendations, and you can use product sets in expressions. To create a product set:
- Go to Configuration > Email Product Recommendations > Product Sets.
- Click Create a product set.
- Enter a name for the product set, such as Holiday Sale.
- Add products to a set in the following ways:
A product set can contain up to 200 products.
- Enter the refCode, or the whole or partial name (such as jacket) of a product in the Products field. A list of results appear. Click a product (like screwdriver) to add it; hover on it to see the product description.
- Enter space in the Products field and available products appear for you to select by clicking each product.
- Drag and drop a CSV file (or click and select the file) in the Upload a CSV file space.
- Click Save product set. Your new product set appears in the list, where you can edit, delete, and copy the sets.