Assigning Customers to Users is required because the Customer contains the data necessary for shipping, billing, restrictions and other settings.
The following steps explain the process of adding a Customer to a User:
- Go to Admin Console.
- Click Customers.
- Locate the customer record that will receive the new users.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Users finger tab.
- Click Assign Website Users.
- From the list of available Users, select the checkboxes for the desired Users. You can select multiple users.
- Click Assign, then click Done to save.