The Performance Dashboard gives you an overview of the activities on a client via a set of charts. Each chart is based on a widget which you can freely position and configure. All users of a client have the same access permission to the Performance Dashboard.
Opening the Performance Dashboard
Prerequisites: You are logged in to Optimizely Campaign.
- Open the Optimizely Campaign menu bar and select Analytics > Performance Dashboard.
→ You see the Performance Dashboard.
All Information the Performance Dashboard is defined via widgets. Widgets are configurable tiles that display a chart. You can display the following widgets in the Performance Dashboard:
- KPI chart (time-based). A simple diagram to illustrate a KPI. KPI charts consist of a graphically highlighted key figure and a diagram behind it.
- Basic chart (time-based). Has more configuration options than a KPI chart and is especially suitable for analysis and comparison of different KPIs (2 dimensions).
- Basic chart (mailing-based). Two-dimensional basic chart that, unlike the time-based basic chart, allows analysis based on selected mailings.
- Bubble chart (mailing-based). Display of different KPIs as colored bubbles (3 dimensions).
- Response Chart (time-based). Displays bounces.
- Spam Complaints Chart (time-based).
Hover over a specific day or campaign in the chart to view the corresponding KPIs and metrics.
Widgets in the standard layout
By default, the following widgets are displayed:
- Charts Recipients, Opens, Clicks and Unsubscribes: Show indicators for a configurable period looking back from today. By default, a chart with the same indicator for the corresponding period in the previous year is displayed under each KPI chart for comparison. Move the mouse cursor over the chart to view and change the time period. If you change a chart, you must manually adjust the comparison period.
- Chart Performance Overview: Campaign-related overview of the number of recipients and the indicators Opens, Clicks, Open Rate, Click Rate and Effective Click Rate. High values relative to the number of recipients indicate a successful campaign.
- Chart Responses & Unsubscribes: Campaign-related overview of the number of recipients and the indicators Soft Bounces, Hard Bounces and Unsubscribes. High values relative to the number of recipients indicate problems in a campaign.
- Chart Performance by Campaign Size: Campaign-related display of Number of Recipients, Open Rate and Click Rate. A circle's size shows the number of recipients, the circle's position on the axes shows open rate and click rate.
- Chart Responses: Breakdown of responses by type.
- Chart Spam Complaints: Breakdown of spam complaints by email provider.
- Chart Unsubscribes: Daily unsubscribes during the last 30 days.
- Chart Message Volume: Monthly message volume during the last 12 months.