This article contains information on why the EventsPublishedContent event does not fire when using a service to add the product.
Articles in Section
- Edit contact meta fields in Commerce Manager via UI
- Commerce FindPurchaseOrders() code example
- How to Solve Meta field Truncation Issue
- eCommerce Catalog Import Error; Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_MetaMultiValueDictionary'.
- Error on Commerce Migration Update Permanent Link Step
- Unable to manage the visible to field within the commerce UI
- Using ASP.NET Identity in Commerce Manager
- Update product/SKU via Service API doesn’t create new draft version for a product or sku
- Commerce items automatically having an expiration date on creation
- Creating the Sample eCommerce site, QuickSilver