The Invitation tab shows users that were invited to join your organization to access their available products.
You can do the following:
- Click Invite User to send email with a link to join your organization.
- Resend or Revoke an invitation that is Pending or Expired.
- On the Invitation tab, click Invite User. The Invite User dialog box displays.
- Single sign-on (SSO)-enabled organizations – an invitation for a user in an SSO organization is automatically accepted.
- Login-enabled organizations – an invitation to a user in a local login environment may be required to accept the invitation to be accepted into Opti ID
- You can select one or more groups (one at a time) from the drop-down list to add the groups to the user profile. After selecting the groups, click Send to send an email to the user.
- The email looks similar to the following. The user clicks Get Started.
If the user is not already in Opti ID, the email looks similar to the following.
- A login screen displays.
- The user may have multi-factor authentication (such as Okta or Entra ID), after which a dashboard displays similar to the following image. In this case, the user can go to the Admin Center or the cmp production instance.
Resend or Revoke an invitation
- If the status of an invitation is Pending or Expired, you can select More (...) > Resend invitation to invite the person again.
- If the status of an invitation is Pending, you can select More (...) > Revoke invitation to remove the invitation.