- Optimizely Feature Experimentation
- Optimizely Full Stack (Legacy)
- Optimizely Web Experimentation
- Optimizely Performance Edge
List attributes target visitors based on their membership in an audience you already defined somewhere outside of Optimizely Web Experimentation. With this feature, you import a custom list of users and then create audience conditions based on those lists.
The benefits of list attributes are as follows:
- Data upload methods – In-browser, REST API, Amazon S3
- List size limit – Unlimited (when uploading via Amazon S3)
- Ingest speed (time between data upload and availability of data for targeting) – Up to 1 hour, and typically much faster
- Management interface – Optimizely Web Experimentation
Go to Audiences > Saved and select an audience or create a new one. The audience builder is where you go to create Optimizely Web Experimentation audiences. Go to External Attributes > List Attributes and drag the attribute you want into the Audience Builder.
You can always search for a specific list using the Browse by Name search box above the conditions list.
Go to Audiences > Attributes to view the management interface where you create, modify and archive lists in Optimizely Web Experimentation.