ISC_ContentAdmins and ISC_ContentEditors can modify existing content revisions. This article provides the necessary steps to edit an existing revision.
- Go to the entity where the content revision was made (that is a Product, Category, Specification, and so on)
- Select the entity's Content finger tab.
- Within the Content Manager section, select the latest unapproved/unpublished revision
Only one unapproved, editable revision may exist at a time. To edit a previous revision, the current unapproved revision must either be approved/published or deleted, and then a new revision must be created based on the desired previous revision.
- Modify the content in the content area field.
- Click Save to save changes.
Once a revision has been Approved and Published, it cannot be modified. If changes need to be made, a new revision (based off the previous one) needs to be created and then edited.