Many Integration Jobs are set up to run automatically during specific times, intervals or points within a workflow. However, there are other jobs that may need to be run infrequently or in an on-demand type scenario. The focus of this article is to run a Job manually and the steps to do so are shown below:
- Go to Admin Console > Administration > Jobs > Job Definitions.
- Click the Edit for the desired Job.
- In the Secondary Header, click More Options and click Schedule Job.
- In the Schedule Job window, select the following:
- Choose the Schedule Start Date/Time.
- Indicate whether or not the Job will run as a Real Time Job.
- And depending on the job complexity, select the desired Values for the Job Parameters.
Only Jobs that contain Parameters will display the Job Parameters.
- Click Schedule Job .