The following integration jobs do not execute automatically. They need to be scheduled manually.
- Rebuild Sitemap - The Rebuild Sitemap integration job ensures all pages intended to be exposed to search engines are indexed. Which is why it is a best practice to set this integration job to occur after performing a product refresh.
- Resubmit All Orders - The Resubmit All Orders integration job searches the Optimizely B2B Commerce database for any orders that have not been submitted and pushes them to the ERP. This may be used as a back-up during ERP outages.
- Purge Saved Orders - The Purge Saved Orders integration job removes all saved orders from the database. Running this job would solve a problem where saved orders contain products that have been discontinued or removed.
- Send Shipment Confirmations - Because B2B Commerce does not support any automated shipping confirmation messaging, it is helpful to set up a recurring integration job to send out shipping confirmation messages on a regular basis.
- Job Status Report - The Job Status Report integration job provides a report of all integration jobs and their status. Creating a recurring integration job with this information is helpful to stay informed on all jobs.
- Deactivate Inactive User Accounts - This job deactivates user accounts that have been inactive according to the security settings..
- Cleanup Export Spreadsheets - It is recommended to set the Cleanup Export Spreadsheets as a recurring integration job, as it tells the system how long to keep old import/export spreadsheets in the Dataset\ImportExport directory. Not running this job as a recurring job will cause these files to unnecessarily accumulate.
- Nightly Maintenance - The Nightly Maintenance integration job clears out old carts, application logs, delivered emails, and integration history. As a best practice, it should be scheduled to run nightly during off-peak hours.
Integration job scheduling can be configured in the Admin Console at Administration > Jobs > Job Definitions.
- B2B Commerce can be configured to submit orders to ERP when order submitted on Storefront.
- Setting named Submit Orders to ERP must be = "Yes"
- If setting = "Yes", schedules integration job where Standard Job Name = "Order Submit"
Rebuild search index
- The Rebuild Search Index integration job should be set to run after a product refresh has been completed. Not running this job after a product refresh can result in erroneous search results, where products that have been added do not display and products that have been removed still show in the results.
- Scheduled from Admin pages:
- Marketing > Search > Indexing
- Catalog > Products > Product Detail (More actions menu)
- Catalog > Categories (More actions menu)
Generate field translation records
- This job creates blank TranslationProperty records for all objects and languages in the database.
- Scheduled from Admin page at Administration > Localization > Field Translations (More actions menu)
Generate translation dictionary records
- This job creates blank TranslationDictionary records for all objects and languages in the database.
- Scheduled from Admin page at Administration > Localization > Translation Dictionary (More actions menu)
- Can also be scheduled from Admin page at Sales > Order History > Order History Detail (More actions menu)
Real-time invoice history detail
- If Order Management > Invoice History > Real Time Invoice History setting = "Yes", then job will be scheduled and run when you access Invoice History Detail page on Storefront.
Real-time invoice history
- If Order Management > Invoice History > Real Time Invoice History setting = "Yes", then job will be scheduled and run when you access Invoice History List page on Storefront.
Real-time order history detail
- If Order Management > Order History > Real Time Order History setting = "Yes", then job will be scheduled and run when you access Order History Detail page on Storefront.
Real-time order history
- If Order Management > Order History > Real Time Order History setting = "Yes", then job will be scheduled and run when you access Order History List page on Storefront.