This section shows how to manage active and inactive recipients, create target groups, and send personalized content to customer segments.
Video tutorial: Recipients overview
- Recipients overview – Functions for working with recipient data sets.
- Trial import – Check the data in a recipient list before the actual import.
- Import – Import recipients into a recipient list.
- Export – Export recipients to a CSV file.
- Cross-checking recipients – Identify the recipients of a mailing and the internal lists used.
- Recipient lists – Copy, edit, and clear recipient lists.
- Target groups – Generate, use, and analyze segments.
- Opt-in – Information on the opt-in procedure.
- Unsubscribers – Manage recipients who have unsubscribed from a mailing.
- Recipient history – Display mailing progress with individual recipients.
- Export mailing and performance data – Export response data as CSV or XML.
- Click profiles – Create, edit and assign click profiles.
- Responses – View bounces and replies.
- Blocklist overview – Manage the blocklist.
- Preference Center – Set up a Preference Center for profile self-administration.
- Connect for Campaign – An add-on that connects Optimizely CMS, Optimizely Forms, and Optimizely Campaign.