The Marketplace provides access to content, articles or images. Licensed content is a great way to improve time to publish and find relevant content that resonates with your audience.
In this article, you will learn how to open and use the Marketplace.
Click Marketplace on the left side.
Use the filters to find articles and images. You can select between searching for images and articles using the dropdown menu next to the search bar.
The following numbered image and corresponding numbered list shows how to use Marketplace.
- Keyword search – Enter a search term to find articles that contain those terms. Use quotation marks to show articles with that exact phrase. Without quotation marks, results show articles with each of those words, but in no particular order.
- Load a saved search – Click the tray icon and select a saved search that comes with Welcome, which are designed to return content relevant to your business needs.
- Save a search – Save your masterpiece combination of keywords and filters, so you can run it again.
- Clear all filters – Return the search to its blank state, showing available content from most recent to least recent.
- Date range picker – Filter content in a date range.
- Sort by Relevance/Date – To see the most recent, sort by date. To see weighted content, sort by relevance.
- Sources – Filter results for a specific source or leave them unchecked to show all.
- Categories/Languages/Images – Filter by category, language, or whether an article contains an image.
- Related Keywords – Search related keywords.
- Favorite – To make an article a favorite, click the heart and it displays in your Favorites section.
- Article length – Look for articles with a specified word length.
- Collapse All – Collapse all of the filters.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.