Welcome Support is available to assist customers with questions or concerns related to our product. For optimal support, submit a detailed service request using the following instructions. When you provide your information and submit your request, you can expect a response from a customer service representative within 60 minutes who will assist and update you until the issue is resolved.
In this article, you will learn how to:
Initiate a service request
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a service request. You can also use the Support widget in the top navigation of the Content Management Platform (CMP), as shown in the following image.
A message box will open in the bottom, right-hand corner of your screen:
Include necessary information
Include the following information with each service request:
- A description of the problem you are experiencing
- Area of the CMP that the issue is related to (such as a task, analytics, publishing, and so on)
- URL of the page where you encountered the issue
- Steps to reproduce the issue, including screenshots if possible
- Users affected and business impact of the issue