Contact customer support to initiate a service request.
You can also open the Help Resources menu and select Customer Support which displays the following form:
Include the following information with each service request:
- A description of the problem you are experiencing
- Area of the Optimizely Content Marketing Platform (CMP) that the issue is related to (such as a task, analytics, publishing, and so on)
- URL of the page where you encountered the issue
- Steps to reproduce the issue, including screenshots if possible
- Users affected and business impact of the issue
For developer information, see the CMP Open API and Webhooks developer guide and the CMP Open API developer reference.