Opti ID provides a single point of login where you can switch among your Optimizely products with just one authentication using Okta, Azure AD, or a local login. You also can manage your users in a centralized location. Optimizely unified digital platform experience gives you the following:
- Centralized login with single-sign on (SSO) with support for multi-factor authentication (MFA) [available by General Availability] using your own MFA setup and Active Directory authentication provider
- Application switching capabilities without re-authenticating
- User management with roles and custom permissions
- [Coming soon] Account and user dashboard with usage and billing, feature-based trials, and self-service reporting
Companies that purchase marketing technology software struggle to balance flexibility and composability in their stacks with the burden of maintaining many solutions from disparate providers. Analysts emphasize the financial and administrative challenge of assembling a collection of best-of-breed point solutions.
Optimizely solves your digital experience problems and makes it easier to adopt its solutions. If you buy a single Optimizely product or adopt the entire suite, Optimizely products are in a cohesive Optimizely solution that you can access and use from a single location.
You can log in with your email and password.
If you Log in using SSO, you get the following login display.
Administrators can create users and groups and assign access permissions. The Admin Center provides a single place to manage users across all products of the Optimizely platform, and eliminates the overhead of managing users in each separate product.
For easier and safer maintenance, you should base access rights on user groups rather than individual users.
Users and groups created in the Opti ID admin view are available from admin view only; they are not accessible from Windows. You cannot add users created in Windows to groups created in Optimizely. See Roles and tasks, and Virtual roles for information about working with membership and role providers.
Access applications and accounts
The global bar displays your accounts, products, and authorized instances. The following image shows a selection of Optimizely products and CMP instances.
For example, you can start your workflow by planning your campaign with Optimizely Content Marketing Platform (CMP). With CMP, you can design a campaign brief to build a high-value campaign to reach an audience that is based on previous initiatives, such as people who responded to an exclusive offer by targeted email.
To efficiently deliver the campaign, you can go to Optimizely Content Management System (CMS) and leverage reusable content blocks to render an experience for just these prospects. The CMS centralizes the content that is pushed into the campaign for many channels such as web, mobile, and social.
To effectively target the prospects, go to Optimizely Data Platform (ODP) where you can create segments from customer data.
Leveraging the campaign created in CMP with the segment created in ODP, you can ensure maximum conversions with Optimizely Feature Experimentation. You can target an audience for an experiment that uses the same segment of users, track the impact it has on conversion, and further refine your campaign.
Your Optimizely view depends on the following factors:
- User with one product – Automatically defaults to the entitled instance of that product.
- User with multiple products – If this is your first time logging in and you have access to more than one product, the product at the top of your alphabetically ordered product list is opened. Subsequent log ins through Opti ID open the most recently used application, (or the the first product you are entitled to use from an alphabetical list of products). From there, you can select the application and instance you want to use; no re-authentication required.
- User with multiple accounts – [Coming soon] Just as users have access to products and product instances, Optimizely partners also have the same one-place access to authorized organizations, if you manage multiple deployments for many customers.
- Administrator of one or more products – Automatically defaults to the Admin Center with the User Manager view. You can select an application from the product switcher. Administrators can create users and groups and assign access permissions. The Admin Center provides a single place to manage users across all products of the Optimizely platform, and eliminates the overhead of managing users in each separate product. See Set up users and groups.