The Optimizely Configured Commerce engineering team is releasing an integration to Spreedly, a global payments ecosystem, in December 2023. All new payment implementations are expected to use the Spreedly integration to facilitate payment processing. Optimizely will not make any feature enhancements to old payment connectors.
Payware is a plug-in that you can configure to process payments when completing an order on your Configured Commerce Cloud website.
- Go to the Admin Console > System > Settings.
- Search for and select Payment Gateway.
- Select Payware from the Payment Gateway menu.
- Populate the following fields with the criteria provided in your Payware account.
- Client ID – The Client ID from Payware.
- User ID – The User ID from Payware.
- Merchant Key – The Merchant Key from Payware.
- User Password – The Client ID from Payware.
- Enable Use Payment Gateway Vault if your ERP requires the payment card token to process a transaction (Default value: No). This setting allows you to use credit card tokens from the payment gateway that can be submitted to the ERP. It stores Payware's saved card fields on the Configured Commerce transaction object with the following mappings:
- CTROUTD – gatewayProfileId
- TROUTD – token2
Configured Commerce does NOT store sensitive credit card or profile information.