Authorize.Net is a plug-in that you can configure to process payments when completing an order in Optimizely Configured Commerce.
Authorize.Net is s now using Akamai SureRoute to optimize our Internet traffic routing, which includes your merchants' transaction requests. Akamai helps safeguard against interruptions caused by issues beyond Authorize.Net's direct control, such as internet congestion, fiber cable cuts and other similar issues. Using Akamai became mandatory starting June 30th, 2016. For additional information about this change, refer to these articles:
- Go to Admin Console >System >Settings
- Search for "PaymentGateway" (note there is no space between Payment and Gateway)
- Click Edit for PaymentGateway.
- In the Value field, enter "AuthorizeDotNet" and if desired, provide a description.
- Click Save.
- Search for "AuthorizeDotNet".
- Update the following Settings:
Application Setting Name Setting Description PaymentGateway_AuthorizeDotNet_MerchantID_enc The merchant ID for the Authorize DotNet account. PaymentGateway_AuthorizeDotNet_PaymentTokenizationEnabled If True, payment data will be tokenized. PaymentGateway_AuthorizeDotNet_posturl https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll PaymentGateway_AuthorizeDotNet_TestMode If True, Authorize DotNet will be in test mode and no actual transactions will take place. PaymentGateway_AuthorizeDotNet_TransactionKey_enc The transaction key for Authorize DotNet. ShouldDisplayAuthorizeNetCIM If True, will display basic Customer Information, such as User ID, email, address, and description
- Go to Admin Console > System > Settings.
- Search for and select "Payment Gateway".
- Select Authorize.Net from the Payment Gateway menu.
- Populate the following fields with the criteria provided via your Authorize.Net account.
Field Name Description Merchant ID The merchant ID for the Authorize DotNet account. Transaction Key The transaction key for Authorize DotNet. Use Payment Gateway Vault
Enables using credit card tokens from the payment gateway that can be submitted to the ERP. This option should only be enabled if the ERP requires the payment card token to process a transaction as opposed to the authorization token. Default value: Yes.
The Payment Gateway Vault token is stored in Token2.
Test Mode If On Authorize DotNet will be in test mode and no actual transactions will take place.
Configured Commerce does NOT store sensitive credit card or profile information.