The Optimizely Configured Commerce engineering team is releasing an integration to Spreedly, a global payments ecosystem, in December 2023. All new payment implementations are expected to use the Spreedly integration to facilitate payment processing. Optimizely will not make any feature enhancements to old payment connectors.
EBizCharge is is a plug-in that you can configure to process payments when completing an order on your Optimizely Configured Commerce Cloud website.
Optimizely cannot test eBizCharge with TokenEx in Sandbox, so if you want to test it, submit a ticket.
- Go to Administration > Settings.
- Search for and select Payment Gateway.
- Select EBizCharge from the Payment Gateway drop-down.
- Populate the following fields with the criteria provided via your eBizCharge account:
- User ID – The UserID for your eBizCharge account.
- Security ID – The SecurityID for your eBizCharge account.
- Password – The API Password for your eBizCharge account.
- Use Payment Gateway Vault – Enables using credit card tokens from the payment gateway that can be submitted to the ERP. Only enable this option if the ERP requires the payment card token to process a transaction. Default value: Off
EBizCharge processes the transaction in the merchant account's currency.
Transaction field mappings
Configured Commerce transaction field
eBizCharge request type
Token2 and GatewayProfileId are only set if vaulting is enabled.
Configured Commerce does NOT store sensitive credit card or profile information.