In certain cases file syncs can fail with the following error message.
Asset Library Synchronization Failed
- First check the Ektron Windows Service logs for any wsrm:identifier errors. If present, clear the knowledge files.
- If that error is not present, check the asset library's storage location by opening the assetmanagement.config(in the site root) and searching for StorageLocation.
- First, make certain the location exists on the server.
- If there are two or more syncing sites on the same server, make sure the StorageLocation does not match between sites.
- Ensure that the Ektron Windows Service user has permissions to modify the asset library folder.