SendGrid is a transactional email service provider. When integrated, Optimizely Data Platform (ODP) automatically captures email send, open, and click events for your users. If your account has the campaign management feature activated, you can send emails using your SendGrid account.
- Log in to SendGrid and go to Settings.
- Click Event Notification.
- Click Edit.
- Enable the recording of All action types and fill in the HTTP POST URL with
https://api.zaius.com/v2/sendgrid/YOUR TRACKER ID
- Replace "YOUR_TRACKER_ID" with your ODP Tracker ID found on the ODP integrations page.
- Click the checkmark to save the results.
- Enable Open Tracking, Click Tracking, and Subscription Tracking by going to Settings then Tracking. Please refer to the SendGrid Tracking User Guide for more information.
Newly generated SendGrid data displays in ODP.
Send emails with SendGrid
- Go to Account Settings > Integrations > SendGrid.
- Place the Username and Password of your SendGrid account into the appropriate fields.
- Click Save.