- Optimizely Web Experimentation
- Optimizely Web Personalization
- Optimizely Performance Edge
Find the snippet on the page
- Open the developer console.
- Click Console, then enter "optimizely" into Search.
- If the snippet is implemented, you will see it in the following format:
If the snippet is not on the page, implement the snippet. If it is, check that it is the correct snippet.
Check that it is the correct snippet
After you find the snippet on your page, make sure that the snippet on the page matches the project that you are working on.
- In your project, go to Settings > Implementation.
- Check the ID on your page matches the snippet on your Snippet Implementation page.
If your account uses custom snippets, you might see more than one snippet listed. In this case, choose the snippet you are using for your experiment.