Optimizely continues to engineer pre-built connectors for our customers? most common ERPs. You enable the ERP connector through the Admin Console and configure it using the ERP-specific settings. Enabling a connector automatically creates the integration jobs needed to refresh data from the ERP and/or submit data to the ERP. You can then adjust the integration jobs as needed and set them to run nightly.
Reference the following articles for more details on a specific ERP connector:
Connectors for SX.e (v6)
Connectors for SX.e (v10)
Connectors for SX.e (v11)
Connectors for Prophet 21
Connectors for Infor A+
Connectors for Acumatica
Connectors for FACTS
Connectors for IFS
- Documentation TBD
You first need to enable and ERP Connector and configure it using its specific settings.
- Go to Administration > System > Settings in the Admin Console.
- Click the Integration finger tab.
- Scroll down to the Integration Connectors section to view the available connectors.
- Set the toggle to YES to enable the connector.
- Fill-in the fields for that specific ERP connector. Use the How to Implement article for that connector for more guidance.
- Click Save. An Integration Connectors message appears.
- Click Save to install the Integration Job Definitions for the enabled ERP connector. This creates the ERP-specific integration jobs.
- Go to Administration > Jobs > Job Definitions to view the ERP-specific integration jobs automatically created after enabling the ERP connector.
- Click Edit on an integration job to adjust it as needed. See Creating and Editing Integration Jobs and the ERP's How to Implement and Reference Material articles for more details.
Consider the following before enabling an ERP Connector:
Install and Configure the Windows Integration Service (WIS). See the articles under Windows Integration Service (WIS) for more details.
- Cloud-based ERPs like Acumatica may not require a WIS implementation, as these jobs can run internally on Optimizely Commerce. See Set Up Jobs on the Internal WIS for more details.
- Set up the pricing and inventory services. See Real-Time Pricing and Real-Time Pricing and Inventory Tracking for more details.
- Set up an ODBC or other connection for the ERP. See Create an Integration Connection for more details.
Consider the following after enabling an ERP Connector:
- Adjust the jobs based on how a customer has implemented and configured both the ERP and B2B Commerce. Review the ERP's How to Implement article for more guidance.
- Chain the jobs together to run at a time during the night when customers are not likely to be processing and the ERP is available and not running backups or doing significant processing.