Paypal is a payment service you can configure and customers can use when completing orders in Optimizely Configured Commerce. You typically enable this at the Global level, but you can also enable it for a specific subsite, if desired.
The following settings are used to configure PayPal as a payment service in Configured Commerce.
Set Show PayPal to Yes or No
Default value: No. If Yes, PayPal will be available on the Review and Pay page.
This needs to be selected first in order to expose the other PayflowPro related settings.
|Live||Default value: No. If Yes, the live URL will be used for transactions and charges will be processed. Set to 'No' to have transactions use the PayPal sandbox URL for testing.|
|Live URL||The Live URL used for PayPal transactions.|
|Sandbox URL||The Sandbox URL for testing PayPal transactions.|
|Username||The Username of the API Credentials of the seller's PayPal account.|
|Password||The Password of the API Credentials of the seller's PayPal account.|
|Signature||The Signature of the API Credentials of the seller's PayPal account.|
|Host Company Name||Host company name for PayPal transactions.|
Configured Commerce does NOT store sensitive credit card or profile information.
Set up PayPal for a specific site
- Search for Show PayPal setting.
- Set the Show PayPal setting to Yes at the Global level.
- Fill-in the PayPal fields as indicated in the tooltips.
- Set the Live field for PayPal to Yes.
- Click Save.
- Select a specific site to adjust its PayPal settings.
- Set the Show PayPal setting to Yes. The rest of the PayPal field values display based on the Global values.
- Click Save.