The article describes the steps to take to acquire a new cloud project, for example if you change implementation partners. This includes cloning the existing git repository to your implementation team repository and submitting a request to change the Optimizely B2B Commerce Cloud theme source.
- New implementation team creates a new repo in GitHub for the cloud project.
- New implementation team gives read access to the insite-teamcity-build user to pull the Extensions.dll and for the site to access the theme source.
- New implementation team clones the current repository locally.
- New implementation team updates the git remote in the cloned project (#2) pointing at the new repo (#1)
- New implementation team pushes each branch (master, sandbox, production) from the cloned repo (#2) to the new repo (#1). At this point, the project is configured similar to a new cloud projectÂ and should follow defined project workflow documentation. that is submit a new project initiation form.
- B2B Commerce Updates the GitHub URLs for the Extensions.dll scanning jobs.
- Optimizely redeploys the sandbox and production sites to configure the default system theme source.