Configured Commerce allows Admin Console Users to revert an item placed in the Cart by a User to a Saved Order. In the event that an submitted order fails to properly submit to the ERP, such as faulty payment information, the Admin can then return the order to the customer as a Saved Order found in their My Account > Saved Orders. This allows the customer to conveniently correct and resubmit the order without having to start over from the beginning.
This feature requires the Revertable Order Statuses Setting to be correctly configured:
- Go to Admin Console > Administration > System > Settings.
- In the search box, enter Revert and look for and select Revertable Order Statuses.
- Enter the desired status in the field and click Add to create additional statuses or click Delete to remove any unwanted statuses.
After completing the previous set up instructions, follow the steps below to cancel an order.
- Go to Admin Console > Sales > Cart History.
- Select the desired Order.
The order must still be in the Cart History and not submitted for purchase.
- In the Primary Toolbar, click More Options.
- Select Revert to Saved Order.
- A message will display that confirms the item was successfully converted to a Saved Order.