You can collect various types of data from Optimizely Customized Commerce, such as order and subscription data for a desired time range. You can find the data in the Report view or export files to use in other applications.
Collect report data
You must be an administrator to configure scheduled jobs for data collection. Contact your system administrator for assistance.
Access report data
Select the Reports option to access report data.
Purchase Order and Subscription reports
Running the Collect Subscription Data for Reports scheduled job generates data for purchase order and subscription report. You can access and download the data as a zipped CSV file then export the data into analytics tools for further processing.
Sales by day report
Running the Collect Order Data for Reports scheduled job generates data for the sales by day report. The report shows daily order information:
- Date – The order's creation date.
Market, Currency – The order's market and currency. The report provides the following data for each combination of market and currency for the displayed date:
- Number of orders.
- Number of items in those orders.
- Subtotal (Quantity x Placed Price - Entry Discount Amount).
- Tax amount for those orders.
- Shipping amount for those orders.
- Discount amount for those orders.
- Total amount spent on those orders (Subtotal + Tax + Shipping Total - Discounts).