Optimizely Customized Commerce lets you configure and apply specific settings in the administration user interface. These settings affect areas such as markets, payments, and shipping used for catalogs and order management.
This article applies to Customized Commerce version 14. Some functionality previously configured from the user interface is now configured through code. Contact your system administrator for more information. See also previous versions of this user guide and Optimizely World for details.
The Administration view
You can do the following from Administration in Customized Commerce:
- Markets – Define markets for things such as catalogs and campaigns.
- Warehouses – Add and define warehouses for displaying stock availability information.
- Catalog Indexing – Update the website search index to reflect product catalog changes.
- Tax Configurations – Configure taxes for catalog management and the ordering process.
- Shipping – Define shipping for the ordering and fulfillment processes.
- Payment – Define payment methods for the ordering and fulfillment processes.
- Business Foundation – Define new objects and the relations between them to track data.
- Dictionaries – Work with dictionaries to add property values to extend product data.
Work in the administration view
You can edit a list item by clicking the item link or selecting More Options > Edit.
You can copy or delete a list item by selecting More Options > Copy or Delete. You may find copying an item helpful when creating a similar item.
You can delete multiple items by selecting the items and clicking Delete Selected > Delete.
You can configure some features in Customized Commerce from the Optimizely CMS editing and administration views:
- Languages for storefront content.
- Permissions for managing access to specific functions.
- Scheduled jobs for running batch updates.