The Optimizely Configured Commerce engineering team is releasing an integration to Spreedly, a global payments ecosystem, in December 2023. All new payment implementations are expected to use the Spreedly integration to facilitate payment processing. Optimizely will not make any feature enhancements to old payment connectors.
Elavon is a plug-in that you can configure to process payments when completing an order on your Optimizely Configured Commerce website.
- Go to Admin Console > System > Settings.
- Search for and select Payment Gateway.
- Select Elavon from the Payment Gateway menu.
- Populate the following fields with the criteria provided via your Elavon account.
Field Name Description Merchant ID The merchant account number for your Elavon account. User ID The API User ID for your Elavon account. PIN The API Pin/Terminal ID for your Elavon account. Test Mode Default: On. Use the ElavonTest URL. Use Payment Gateway Vault Default: Off. Enables using credit card tokens from the payment gateway that can be submitted to the ERP. Enable this option only if the ERP requires the payment card token to process a transaction, as opposed to the authorization token. Send Currency Code
Default: Off. Enables the sending of currency codes to Elavon.
This option should only be enabled if the account being used is a multi-currency account. If enabled for a single-currency account, this will cause transaction failures.
Enable Level III Data on Authorize/Sale transactions
Default: Off. Enabling this setting will submit Level III data based on the order fields in Optimizely Configured Commerce to Elavon on a authorize or sale transaction.
Send Web Order Number As Invoice Number
Default: Off. Appears if Enable Level III Data is toggled on. Since Configured Commerce does not have the concept of an invoice number for a web order, enabling this setting will send the Web Order Number as the Invoice Number for Elavon Level III data.
This will enable the 3DSecure flow for Elavon.
3DS Secret Key
The Secret Key for the Elavon 3DSecure Integration.
3DS Merchant ID
The Merchant ID for the Elavon 3DSecure Integration.
- 3DSecure functionality for the Elavon connector is currently only supported by the Classic CMS. Spire support is coming soon.
- Configured Commerce does NOT store sensitive credit card or profile information.
- You may need to work with Elavon support directly for credentials and other connection requirements.